Backgroud

Friday, July 1, 2011

In need of prayer

I decided to start my blog of a little different today.  If you haven't noticed I always start my blog off with "Have you ever wondered...." but today I need prayer.  It's nothing serious, but feel a little down and thought that maybe if I wrote a blog about it I could feel God speaking to me.  Lets see if it works.

Have you ever wondered if the power of prayer really works?  I know my last post I spoke about forgiveness and not let the devil win, yet somehow today I feel as though I need prayer to help make me stronger.  I feel disrespected by a couple of people.  I know I shouldn't let them get to me but when it's someone that you care about it's hard not to.  I know in the past when I had people praying over me I felt so lifted.  Have you ever felt that way?  When someone laid their hands on you and prayed for you did you feel amazing afterwards?  What about if someone prayed for you but they were not there laying their hands on you,  they just did in in private?  Did you still feel that power?  Hmmm I am curious as to what you have to say.

As I think back, I know that Jesus was disrespected TONS of times yet kept so strong.  He is still disrespected and loves every person that disrespected Him.  He loves them no less but more every day.  How does He do that?  I pray that God can mold me into a person that Loves like Him.

I'll end with a song!  I love this song!  Strong Enough-Matthew West

No comments:

Post a Comment